Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Get some God in you

Phil. 4:8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
I still don’t have access to the internet as before – but I am still here doing the will and work of the LORD.
One of the things that is most apparent to me is how far gone I am in living for the LORD. It is obvious to me that though I live in the world I can’t live as the world lives. I need the presence of the LORD like I need oxygen. When I find myself not giving God the attention and reverence that HE deserves in my life then my spirit gets weary and my soul starts seeking HEADSHIP elsewhere. I get preoccupied with the attention and approval of people and seeking the pleasure of things. I can see myself being led more by emotions then by my faith.
It is at that time that I speak out into the atmosphere that GOD IS LORD OVER MY LIFE AND MY CIRCUMSTANCES. It is in His presence that ALL is truly well with my soul. I want to help someone today that may not be living the consecrated lifestyle you use to. Maybe you think you have too much going on or you have started giving to much attention to the things of the world and God has taken a backseat in your life. Then be prepared to head for a total meltdown. Cut off the other stuff off and spend some time with Lord. Let HIM know that He is still and always HEAD over your life.
It is true that the battle is in your mind but in order to walk in VICTORY you must strengthen your spirit for the battle. Get some God in you.
Be Blessed, Manie

1 comments:

Bonita Gordita said...

Amen.