Saturday, October 31, 2009

Greater Than ...

Exodus 7:10-11 So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did what the LORD had commanded them. Aaron threw down his staff before Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a serpent! Then Pharaoh called in his own wise men and sorcerers, and these Egyptian magicians did the same thing with their magic. They threw down their staffs, which also became serpents! But then Aaron's staff swallowed up their staffs.

We have all struggled with people and problems that we thought seem equal in strength to God. For too long as a believer I thought I was in a daily tug of war game with God and the devil and I would literally hold my breath to see what side of the rope I would end up on.

It was mind blowing freedom when I read and got a revelation from Luke 10:19 (NIV) I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

I had yet to know that I was the deciding factor in whether I live in God's victory or the enemy's defeat. It was my faith in either one that determined what would happen to me. We have the authority to overcome all the power of the enemy.

I love that through the book of Exodus in the account of the plagues that Moses continued to do as the LORD said to him. It would have seemed that a less faithful person would have said to God that Phararoh was not going to relent in his bondage of God's people. But like Moses we must maintain our stance of faith in the midst of the Pharaohs in our life.

I love right before the miracle of the Red Sea where it reads in Exodus 14:13-14 Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.

If nothing else I need for you to echo the words of Moses into your ears and spirit and know that YOU WILL SEE THE DELIVERANCE THE LORD WILL BRING YOU...

You absolutely will see it...Our God can do everything and anything but fail us...He has not forgotten or forsaken us..You will see the manifestation of everything God has spoken to you.

Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: