Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The warrior in you

For a long time I received and accepted the lie of the enemy that I had NO fight in me. I was the kind to always avoid confrontation and run from a fight. Now I will gave a bold assumption here and say that I don't think I was by myself in that assessment of my weaknesses. I think there are lots of us today that are running scared from the tactics, assignments and accusation from the enemy.
I was literally perishing from the lack of knowledge of my victory in Christ and the enemy's defeat. That is why I spend so much time teaching others the truth of Luke 10:19 and Ephesians 6:10.

The truth of God's word reveals to us how mighty and powerful we are in CHRIST and how weak and ineffective the enemy is in our lives. If nothing else I believe my calling in the kingdom is to dismantle the lies the world has forced upon us and to feed God's people His truth.
The worst thing we could ever do is to not get in the word and know and believe what it has to be about who we are, what we have and what we do in God.

Like any GOOD Father the LORD caused me to face my bully head on and it was in the fight of faith that I saw him for the cowardly liar that he really is. I saw through the deceptions and attacks on my mind, feelings and will. It was bombarding him with weapons of the kingdom that I gained victory over the enemy. The truth is that yeah maybe he will come back with another round of lies and deceptions but the truth is that when he does I will be victorious yet again. I have heard it said that you can never conquer what you never confront in life.
It is only engaging in battle that you see what you are really made of. You are the child of King. You are strong in the LORD and the power of His might. Jesus has given to us power over ALL the power of the enemy, and we can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure us.
Everything and everyone that opposes us has to BOW DOWN to the name of Jesus coming out of our mouths. You are the Head. You are always on top. You are the righteousness of God in Christ.

Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: