Saturday, March 07, 2009

Pressing Forward....

For the first time ever I had a real dose of persecution for my vision and my writing. There were a couple that thought it was not right to CHARGE for my prosperity prayer e-book I talked about yesterday.
There are a lot of natural reasons I could USE to discredit and laugh at such accusations. First of all, I say to people have you ever gone into a bookstore and bought a christian book or even a bible? Did you feel used and being preyed upon for investing in SOMETHING where the return is actually priceless? I determined the cost you determined the real PRICE that you pay.

I have to say I wanted to get really angry at others for discrediting my ministry and the assignment that God has called me to. I knew WITHOUT a shadow of a doubt that it was the enemy because the bible tells us he is the accuser of the brethen. It always the enemy that wants to kill, destroy and steal the assignment and calling of every christian believer.

I also have to admit that at first I cried and asked other believers that knew me if somehow and in someway I had made a mistake in charging for some of my writings. And the word I got was mostly NO but it still was not SOLID and FIRM enough for me to stop wondering about what I had done.

Then Holy Ghost allowed the word of the LORD to come forth from belly to in front of my eyes. Here it is..

Romans 8:31 (NLT) What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?

Psalm 56:11 (NLT) I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me?

John 15:20 (NLT) Do you remember what I told you? ' A slave is not greater than the master.' Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you.

I made the decision that for ONCE and FOR ALL God alone is my source for all that I am in life. I don't rely, need or depend on the approval of man or woman, friend or foe. It is what God says ALONE that is the only authority in my life.

I will NOT now or ever defend myself against the accusations, distortions or insinuations of the enemy. His opinion through the voice of others doesn't NOW or EVER count in my life. I don't have to vindicate, justify or defend my actions and means of ministry to anyone but the LORD. I know the voice of my Shepherd and I am always open to His rebuke and admonishment. I know the sound of conviction and even more the hurt of condemnation.
Finally I say this I preach the gospel and it is written in 1 Corinthians 9:14 (NLT) In the same way, the LORD ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it.

Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: