Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Playing it safe...

You will never know the strength of your faith muscles until you have to put them to the test. The Holy Spirit has done a tremendous work in me through the word of God in healing, delivering and freeing me in the area of my former negative self-image. I have grown into KNOWING, BELIEVING and AGREEING with the wonderful, amazing and beautiful woman God made me to be.
Taking authority over the lies and deceptions was not easy and even more was the task of replacing them in faith and confession with the truth about who and what God says I am really am.
I am the Head and not the tail.
I am on top and not the bottom.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
I am the light of the world.
I am the apple of God's eye.
I am God's masterpiece created for His good works which He prepared in advanced for me to do.
I am more than a conqueror...

After the work of feeding my faith comes the real effort in exercising those faith muscles. It means branching out in pursuit of the romantic and relational love that God has called me to possess in my life. It means putting my feelings and my faith on the line.

I am going to be very transparent here people of God but when you have FACED what seemed like a life FULL of rejection and pain it is DAUNTING to take it there with a person in pursuit of a romantic relationship. It takes real FAITH to receive and accept what you have NEVER known and have never had with a person.

Real Faith looks beyond the realm of the possible and chases after what seems impossible.

Maybe for you it is not relationships and romance but today I as a ambassador for the kingdom of heaven commission you to reach out past your safety zone and trust God in pursuit of the unattainable, impossible and unreachable.

Come on believers let's get it....Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: