Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Nothing but a WORD to stand on..

This is not a test of the emergency broadcast system. No it is TIME. It is NOW or NEVER. It is time to possess that which God has promised you. It time to use your faith and confess with your mouth the WORD God has given to you concerning your victory.

I need to TELL you this the only place the enemy can only attack you is in your mind. As a child of the Most High God he has no legal right to take possession and occupy your stuff.

I was an emotional person and so the attack on my mind and my feelings felt like the end of the world. Which is exactly what the devil wanted me (and you) to think. He is whispering to you over and over that you are not able to take this anymore and so to give in and give up but I tell you to stand STRONG. This is the end of the road for you.

Greater is HE that is for you that EVERYTHING that is against you. God is greater than your opposition.
The LORD will perfect that which concerns you. Praise HIM because HE is your ever powerful and ever present help. Thank HIM because He has already moved for you and the victory is done. Rejoice today..Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: