Monday, January 12, 2009

The end is here..

Isaiah 46:10 I have made known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.
I want to instruct you today to move pass what you feel and KNOW the truth. The feelings of depression, discouragement and dismay is a LAST but TOO late ditch effort from the enemy to cause you to doubt God and give up on what HE has promised to you. Like our spiritual father Abraham we have to hope against hope and don't waver through unbelief. There are times when you have STAND strong on the inside while your heart races and your mind paces. Feel what you may but know the truth. You have the victory. I promise you on the authority of God's word that IF YOU are reading this today is because you are in need of new strength to know you have the victory. No matter how you feel or how it looks this THING you are waiting for is a DONE DEAL. I am not going to talk to you about battling the devil in order to see it I am telling you to believe and know and confess over and over through this attack in your mind and your emotions the confession of your possession.
1 Corinthians 1:8 He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. Manie

0 comments: