Friday, December 19, 2008

It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I don't have much to say and I just have to let the bible preach itself. I want to tell you tonight plain and simple that the WORD of God tells us that we can have what we say and not just say what we have.
See it, believe it and receive this for yourself:
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat of its fruit.
Matthew 12:37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.
Mark 16:20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the LORD worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.
It was the HIS word that they spoke that God then was obligated to confirm.
Isaiah 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. We also know that we from the beginning were made in His image and likeness and when we take HIS written word and speak it then God's power goes with that word.
Mark 11:23 "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go throw yourself into the sea,'and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Finally I want to point out to you the word in James 1:22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
Did you catch that... the bible talks for itself. We already have read in Hebrew 4:12 that the word of God is living.
There are other passages of the bible that write .. and the scripture says. All God needs for us to do is agree and echo in confession with faith what the WORD says to us, about us and for us. Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: