Monday, December 22, 2008

Victory

Isaiah 45:24 (AMP) Only in the Lord shall one say, I have righteousness (salvation and victory) and strength [to achieve]. To Him shall all come who were incensed against Him, and they shall be ashamed. Second best to knowing the truth that you are not a failure is knowing the truth that you are in fact a victor. I love writing and teaching God's people about the truth of their AUTHENTIC and REAL identity because for so long I believed what the world said about me. Today I am free, whole and healed because I know who I am. And most importantly God has called and anointed me to show you how to allow His word to do the same for you.
Real victory comes NOT from getting the world's approval or having outside accolades but it comes from believing, knowing and living out what He has said about you. We should know that we are NOT a part of the world's system and their validation should hold no weight with God's people.
The victory that we have as believers is not from seeing the success when it happens but of knowing we are the success when no one can see it.
I want to encourage you that I understand that you may not feel like it and it may not even look like it but the TRUTH today from the spirit of the living GOD is that: YOU ARE VICTORIOUS.
It is written in Jeremiah 1:19 They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you." declares the LORD.
Now is the time too move from living by what you see to living out what you believe. Today friends the truth is there you have to make the choice to believe and hold firm to God's truth.
Jesus says in John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
There is nothing that you can do about your past so it time to STOP mourning over the bitterness, hurt and resentment of what was and rejoice, celebrate and get excited in what IS and better yet what is to come.
1 John 5:4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
This is the time and season of the celebration of our Risen Savior and we should be GLAD and HAPPY in our victory because of HIM. Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: