Saturday, November 22, 2008

A smidgen of the truth...

On a daily basis the enemy is trying to cause you to give up, He has absolutely no power to stop so through your senses he is attacking you with discouragement. Make a decision today to face the facts of situation and STILL decide that you will not give up but press in harder. I want to personalize some scriptures for you to read over yourself and your situation.

I use God's mighty weapons, not worldly weapons to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. I destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. I capture my rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.

Faith is the confidence that what I hope for will actually happen, it gives me assurance about things I cannot see.

I let nothing (I see in my circumstances) move me. It is by faith (in my circumstances) I stand firm. (In my circumstances) I live by faith, not by sight.

0 comments: