Monday, November 24, 2008

Admonishments of truth

Deuteronomy 32:47a They are not just idle words for you-they are your life. Today I want to admonish you on a few truths to let settle deep in your spirit. It is time for the word of God to be rhema for you and to produce change and manifest victory.
John 10:10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
Right now in the moment that I am writing this ALL IS WELL WITH MY SOUL. I mean to say life is not perfect and troublesome situations and circumstances still exist but I know that I know that I know. I am loving me and my life right now. And mainly it is because everything is STILL the same but I still I am full of peace and joy. I know the truth that dismay and discouragement are not allowed to co-exist with me in my life. I have said it before but tonight I must repeat for those of us who have been bounded for so long by deception and lies that freedom is a beautiful thing. I love the word of God. The word of God bring refreshment and replenishment to an empty soul and a wounded spirit. I love the word of God. Oh I already said that right.. Forgive me but I am kind of free-styling this as the Spirit moves me. Its just that I am on auto-pilot and my spiritual DNA has overridden my natural DNA. I know the truth that I can be happy with who I am and where I am and still go where I am going. The truth is that I don't need or even want that deceptive and fleeting stimuli from the world. The truth has made me complete inside and out. The truth has made me whole body and soul. I could go on and on but the truth is right now I know without a shadow of the doubt that there is NOTHING in life BETTER than the TRUTH.
Psalm 40:11b May your love and your truth always protect me.
Psalm 119:30 I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws.
John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
John 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship God must be led by the Spirit to worship according to the truth.
John 8:31-33 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 14:16-17 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-the Spirit of truth.
John 17:17 Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth.
1 John 2:20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.
Truthfully and Totally HIS, Manie

0 comments: