Monday, April 06, 2009

You are safe!

Deut. 12:10 But you will soon cross the Jordan River and live in the land the LORD your God is giving you. When he gives you rest from all your enemies and you're living safely in the land.

Psalm 4:8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.

Today the LORD start to speak to me about the correlation of the children of Israel and the life of Jesus Christ. For both the Israelites and Jesus there seemed to be lurking not to far off the threat of danger.

Not in the most literal sense but I know the feeling and attack from the enemy of being scared and oppressed. I could never really understand growing up but I always had nightmares and was scared of the most ridiculous things. Honestly there was never a sense of security and safety anywhere for me as I was growing up and even through some time as an adult. I always felt alone, rejected, abandoned, and at times attacked. Regardless to the fact that attack from the enemy in my mind and feelings- it was real enough to me that it began to manifest in my natural life.

Now I am at the point of wholeness, healing and freedom that I know with all my heart, soul and spirit that I am safe. The LORD has called me to deposit into your spirit to believe as well that even in the most dangerous and perilous of situations that you are safe.

Like me maybe you have never really safe in your entire life. Maybe you too struggled with the threat of danger and a spirit of fear. It may not even have been because of abuse but just a mental and emotional attack from the enemy still TODAY decree to your heart, soul and spirit that The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe.

Jude 1:1b I am writing to all who have been called by God the Father, who loves you and keeps you safe in the care of Jesus Christ.

Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: