Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My eyes are on the prize

Right now the LORD wants His children to know the worst thing you can do is get caught up in what is going on around you. The LORD wants to minister to you to keep presssing forward and never get sidelined by where you are right now. Since this past Sundy as I worshipped in church the LORD was saying to me press forward because this too shall pass. During this particular season of my life the LORD has been saying to me: YOU ARE NOT STUCK WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.

That is the message for all of us in the body of Christ. I don't know about you but I talk kingdom, walk kingdom, sleep kingdom. There is literally no way for me to get away from the message of the kingdom of God. The more I get from God it seems the more I want from Him.

Another side of this message is keep your eyes stretched out in front of you as you walk into your promise land. Keep looking ahead and never behind you. Keep your vision for your future in clear view in front of you and even if it seems slow in coming, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed. Thisis according to the word of God in Hab 2:3.

Keep your soul content as you wait for His timing to move you into your new place. But never lose your zest and hunger for where God is taking you at this time.

Like the Apostle Paul in Phil 3:13 Let us focus on one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.

Malachi 3:17 "They will be my people," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "On the day when I act in judgement, they will be my own special treasure. I will spare them as a father spares on obedient child. Then you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not."

Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: