Thursday, March 12, 2009

Soulish warfare ...

The attack from the enemy is one that involves all components of the your soul. The devil attacks you through the thoughts in your mind, your feelings and your will. He wants to you to THINK defeated, FEEL defeated and ACT defeated. I have been to the point of being and feeling so discouraged that it was only by the grace, mercy and supernatural strength of God that I made it through the attack.
You have to decide today what the truth of Luke 10:19 and Isaiah 59:19 means to you. I know that I quote those scriptures often but the truth is that when it comes to walking in the fullness of God you don't always need a A LOT (amount of word) you just need a LOT (quality) of word. There are times when one or two scriptures regarding specific areas of your life is MORE than enough.
Of course I would tell everyone to make it your absolute business to digest EVERY word of the bible. It is truly the living word of God.
But for example when I sense an attack from the enemy regarding my finances I don't need to look up 10 or 15 scriptures for wealth/finance scriptures. I am able to meditate and confess on 3 powerful scriptures that I know will back the enemy off of me everytime. It says in the word that it only takes 2 or 3 witnesses to establish the matter about something.

So when it comes to being attacked from the enemy you need to know first of all how DEFEATED he is and how VICTORIOUS you are. Here are a couple of scriptures that I know I will feed your faith.
Ephesians 6:10 (NLT) A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
Romans 8:37 (NLT) No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

Children of the Most High God, I want to exhort you to know TODAY that the enemy can try and cause to think, feel and act defeated and discouraged with his lies, deceptions and distortions but you are the one that decides if it's insinuations or God's truth that will reign in your life. Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: