Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ministry News....

Today I made the decision to let all of my teachings and messages's to God's people be free of charge. I also made the decision to take the paypal donate button off of my site. I did NOT do this because of any opposition or even because of any Holy Ghost conviction but it was more of a personal revelation regarding me.

I thought about what God has promised to me in my finances when I left my job to pursue His call for my life. I thought about how hard I was attached to the results of my financial provision coming through my ministry. I thought about how much God loves me and that He knows all about my personal and financial needs. Letting these things GO was me extending even more my trust and faith in God.

Most of what I was doing through the means of support were just things I thought I was suppose to do which was offer goods and services for a profit and then also ask for ministry finance support. I need to make clear that I definitely don't believe that there is anything wrong with people choosing to do those things. I am not just sure any longer if they are the right avenues for me.

For me personally I want my ministry's FIRST and MAIN purpose is to heal and teach God's people. The reward and pay is left up to the Lord. To all of this I say that if I get a clear from the LORD to ask for financial support or to publish an e-book for a fee I will do so again. I still stand on the truth of God's word according to 1 Corinthians 9:14 (NLT) In the same way, the LORD ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it.
Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: