Friday, January 09, 2009

The two sides of waiting...

Phil.4:11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
This morning I woke up feeling like a prisoner but with a immediate and impending parole date. Meaning I realize where I am RIGHT NOW but also I know that SOMETHING GREATER is on the horizon. Like myself there are many of you dealing with very mediocre and stifling conditions yet have a promise from the LORD that you have already received as done and you are just waiting for your ..and it shall come to pass MOMENT. You are so ready TO be out but at the same time you realize that if you don't maintain a level of contentment you will become burdened and weary in waiting. When we become weary in waiting then like Sarah in Genesis 16 we get ourselves and others OUT the will of God through our own impatience. We should have the attitude advised to us by the Apostle Paul in Phil. 4:13 and know we can do ALL things through Christ Jesus who strengthens us. Your season of processing is OVER so just be still as God transitions you OUT from where you are to where you are going. The Glory of God is on the way... Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: