Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kingdom Wealth Pt.1

In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!
For a very long time even before salvation I have been something of a celebrity junkie. I love to view the celebrity blogs and see the attire, jewelry and all the other trappings for the lifestyle of the rich and famous. I was talking to another of my sisters in Christ last night and we were talking HOW certain singers, actresses or athlete acquire wealth when we see them live in such a way that doesn't give LORDSHIP to Christ. We were not judging them or the way they live their lives. And of course we came up with no answer and the truth is the God is sovereign and we dare not question HIM and what He allows or doesn't allow. All I know is that I have made a decision for myself that wealth is not for the world but for the kingdom. And even though I don't understand how they GET it I do know that I as well WILL have it and it will not be at the expense that is detrimental to myself or anyone else.
It is settled in my heart and soul that God wants me wealthy and I agree with His word and His will that IT will be so for me and my family. I was created for supernatural and miracle money. The word in Deut. 8:18 says we have a God-given ability to get wealth. That ability is to speak HIS word, plant the seeds in your heart and see the manifestation in your life.
It writes in 1 Chronicles 29:12 that wealth and honor come from the LORD. Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: