Monday, December 08, 2008

Stop living in the land of OZ

For a very long time in my christian life I only prayed about the BIG things that I thought only concerned a BIG God. I wasn't aware of the truth that Christ wanted me to be healed and wholed in every big and small area of my life. We think to ourselves God you deal my addictions and I will tackle my attitude. Or we think God you can handle my abusive husband and I deal with my backbiting and nasty co-worker. In my own eyes my life was such a mess that I would cut God some slack and only ask HIM to help me with the really major issues. The truth is to all who will hear it is according to 2 Peter 1:3 By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. The Lord has been saying to me to tell HIS PEOPLE to pray and petition before Him about everything. Jesus said in John 16:13 that when the Spirit of truth (the Holy Spirit) cane he will guide us into all truth. We need to surrender and just admit that we NEED the truth in ALL of our lives and not just some of it. I see so many of God's people struggling with what they consider to be small issues. I have a heart for really wanting to see God's people walking in full liberty and freedom. I want people to know, believe and live out the truth that YOUR happiness is out there somewhere over the rainbow just beyond your reach. Your happiness is not a person, or money or any other thing. It is about a personal, intimate and real relationship with Jesus Christ. It is about knowing how real and powerful and life-changing the word of God is to you who hear it and do it. It is time cling to the real and cut off the counterfeit.
1 John 2:27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit- just as it has taught you, remain in him. Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: