Friday, November 14, 2008

I know.. Do you?

There are some things I need to announce to the world that I know more than I have ever known before:
I know that God is a GOOD God. I know that the God I serve is a loving God. I know that God is faithful and sovereign. Yes I know I have missed the mark several times in my life by giving some of me to God all the time or giving all of me to God some of the time. Yet today I know that God alone is my Rock and my Salvation. Today I know there is no name I reverence, adore and love like I do the name of Jesus Christ. I know He is my first, my last and my everything. I know I am yielded solely and only to the counsel, help and control of the Holy Ghost. I know the presence of the Lord has so totally, fully and completely saturated my life there is no room for fear, worry, discouragement or disappointment. I know my hope is secure, my faith is steady and my expectations are high. I know God has place before me a choice and I choose life and blessings. I know that God causes all things to work together for my good. I know I am more than a conqueror through Him who loved me. I know that absolutely, positively no weapon formed against me shall ever prosper. I know because the Lord delights in me, He has rescued me. I know the Lord is my support and He has turned my darkness into light. I know that because I delight myself in the Lord, He has given me the desires of my heart. I know to walk like you want me, talk as you teach me, obey as you instruct me and trust you totally and completely. I know that you will complete the good work you started in me. Finally and Faithfully I know that you will show yourself to be MIGHTY on my behalf and that those around me will also know the kind of God I serve. In Jesus Name I know, Manie

0 comments: