Monday, October 13, 2008

Right Thinking

Psalm 139:2 (NLT) You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away.
Jeremiah 12:3a But as for me, Lord you know my heart. You see me and test my thoughts.
Are you a person that is in touch with the way you think? You need to realize and know that it matters what and how you think.
It matters if you tend to be thankful for the good or complain more about the bad. Thoughts are not independent of themselves. They are based from the source of our perception and perception is based on the past experiences and influences.
As a believer your thoughts should be influenced and affected only by God. It is in the bible that we come to know about God and what He thinks and How He wants us to think. It is written in Philippians 4:8 (NLT) And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
It is only in the LIGHT of God's word that we can see the darkness of our own thoughts. We hear the negativity that stems from our own thoughts . We need to take notice of the thoughts of criticism and disapproval that we speak of about ourselves. We should hear the self pity and talk of failure that echoes the sounds of those around us.
The Book of Good News says from Job 8:7 Even though you're not much right now, you'll end up better than ever. So many of us fall for lie that what we see is as good as it will get.
Think and believe that Nothing is Impossible with God. Speak those things that be not as though were. The bible says let the weak say I am strong and let the poor say I am rich. What you think will follow what you say. Faith comes by hearing Word of God. We live out what we believe. We believe what we think on.
Like the Apostle Peter said in his second epistle I am trying to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. I want you to STOP thinking and How God, When God, Where God and NOW God. You remain faithful in your waiting and trust Him to follow through with the results.
In Jesus Name Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: