Friday, September 26, 2008

You are not alone in this.

One of the biggest lies that I like most people was led to believe was that I was in THIS world by myself. It seemed people would always let me down and God was somewhere far far away content with letting me fend your myself. The devil is a liar! It was not in the authority of Christ I moved but in the weakness of my own flesh. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired but I didn't know how to do any better. One of the most freeing experiences I ever realized from the HOLY SPIRIT was that God had my back. Like He was with Daniel in the lions den. Like He was with the children of Israel with the Red Sea in the front and the Egyptian army approaching from the back. From Moses in the wilderness to Jesus on the cross we serve a God that is always in all ways RIGHT HERE with us. There is not a lot else I can say to reiterate that so I will let His Word speak for itself. Let faith come as you meditate on these scriptures.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Romans 8:31 If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him.
Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
Philippians 4:13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
Deuteronomy 8:18 But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth.
Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
Isaiah 53:5b And by his wounds we are healed.
Joshua 1:5 No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.
Matthew 28:20b And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
2 Chronicles 20:15b Thus says the LORD to you, 'Do not fear or be dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours but Gods.
There are still yet countless more promises in the word of God that lets us know that God is for us and with us. The hard thing sometimes for us is NOT in knowing that He is with us but in letting Him have the control to be for us. We struggle in our minds with knowing that He does know what is best for us. And He is the only one that save us.
The Greater One is in you and You are never alone in this life or the one to come. In Jesus Name Be Blessd, Manie

0 comments: