Monday, September 08, 2008

To Complain or Not to complain

This year I have made it my personal mission to go forth FULLY in the assignment and purpose God has chosen me for. I am proceeding to walk in without wavering the victorious, successful and overall abundant life that I have in Christ. They say when you want something that you have never had before you have to do what you have never done before. More than ever in myself and others I am noticing how much a spirit of complaining can hinder the flow of progress in your life. Misery love company. Complaining is contagious. Birds of a feather flock together. One rotten apple spoils the whole bunch.
News Flash Believers when you encounter much opposition and resistance don't sit there and complain about it you must SPEAK to it and MOVE it in the name of Jesus.
You are the righteousness of God. You are the on TOP and not on the bottom . Complaining and whining is for people that feel that they can't do anything about their problems. They are deceive into thinking they have no wisdom, power and authority.
I use to be that same kind of person. With the constant growth and maturity that I am now experiencing in the Holy Ghost its so sad and sometimes disgusting the amount of negativity and toxic thinking around me that I myself use to be a part of. Why is it that people relish in hard times? It seems sometimes like people just want to sit and babysit their problems. They want to throw these lavish all out pity parties. Then pass around glasses of tears and snot and look crazy or confused when you don't want to stay. But excuse me people I have to leave and take my lemons and go open up a lemonade stand franchise.
It goes without saying that we all at some point in our daily lives have something or someone to be negative and complain about. The choice is to NOT do it. It is written in Philippians 2:14a Do everything without complaining or arguing. I for one know how tempting it is to spend a few moments whining about the things we need and the things we don't have. When we speak we are either in agreement with God or our circumstances. Are you seeing what you believe or complaining about you see. Even with being born again there are few of us ever that is spared from not having everything be perfect in our lives. Psalm 34:19(NLT) writes that The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time. The amount of time we are in our particular problem and wilderness experience depends on the way we deal it. Having an attitude of murmuring, complaining and whining only prolongs and intensifies the trial. To do the opposite of complain is to rejoice. When we realize that in Christ we have life more abundantly then there is nothing left to do but rejoice. Today in the name of Jesus once and for all we must put away our own complaining and stand against others complaining to us and about us and even over us. Like the words of Paul in Philippians 1:19 Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. There is a song that ministers to me during my hard times by the late Rev. Paul Jones I won't complain.
Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: