Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spiritual Resume...

Ephesians 3:7 (MSG) This is my life work: helping people understand and respond to this Message. It came as a sheer gift to me, a real surprise, God handling all the details. When it came to presenting the Message to people who had no background in God's way, I was the least qualified of any of the available Christians. God saw to it that I was equipped, but you can be sure that it has nothing to do with my natural abilities.

I have something to TELL God's people. Well actually the truth is that I have LOTS to tell the people of God. I have a WORD from the Lord to those that are struggling, hurting, discouraged and defeated. And while it is true that I don't have a religious title and that I am not a bible scholar it still remains the commission from the LORD to me to bring a message to the remnant.

Maybe it is because I know from hands on experience about the tactics, deceptions and lies of the enemy. Or even MORE powerful than that is the truth that I can testify about the all consuming and healing love of Christ. I know the experience and revelation of being led, counseled, and helped by the Holy Spirit. . And still I have some things I can teach to you about the glory and majesty of our Heavenly Father.

I know the POWER OF GOD'S WORD!!!!

I have been through the fire of rejection, depression, low self-esteem, addiction and all other sorts of attacks from the enemy. And I can DECLARE today that I have come out on the other side of the fire BETTER, STRONGER, POWERFUL in all areas of my life.

I have gone from the feeling of utter hopelessness and despair to the truth of God's hope and encouragement. I know the divine process of moving from the frustration of wanting to GIVE UP and DIE because you feel like there is nothing you can do about the TERRIBLE state of your life to the settling at the point that you know and live like you are more than a conqueror through Him who loves you.

It is has been through demonic attacks on my mind, emotions and will that I know the victory from God to those of you who experience the same things today.

Finally it my absolute love of God and His people that I want to see everyone walking in healing, wholeness, deliverance and the abundant life that He has for all of us.

There is a LOT of mess going on in the world and even in the kingdom of God. But I want to encourage others out there that have heard the call and know the commission to MOVE FORWARD into what God has called you to do. Even if it not in ministry you need to GO and DO what God has called you to be. He has your back. He will make GOOD on what He has said to you. There are people out there who need you. Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: