Monday, March 16, 2009

The presence of the Lord...

Psalm 143:8(NLT) Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.
There is something very powerful and promising about giving the LORD the firstfruits of your day. I am not talking just about obligatory bible reading and ritual prayers. I am talking about getting up each morning and saying Hello and giving your I love you's to each person the Holy Trinity. I am talking about seeking the LORD about your day and believing and expecting HIM to show up for you in a major. Wake up each morning expecting Today to be the day! Everyday confess let heaven and earth witness the choice I have made that I choose life.
Throughout your day meditate on God's truth according to Psalm 89:15(NLT) Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, LORD.
Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: