Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waiting for the bottom to fall out..

Life is beautiful. I am blessed. The presence of God is with me from behind and out in front. Revelation, insight and knowledge is pouring out of me day and night. The anointing of the Most High God has me covered and smothered. All is well with my soul and it is not because of what I have but who He is to me and my life.
So why the title of this message you may ask because that itty, bitty, tiny part of my soul just can't bear all this goodness. That not quite restore claiming to be realistic part of my soul that just keeps saying things can't always stay this great. The depression and misery can come back or disappointment may be right around the corner but today I drown out the voice of that lying mentality with songs of praise and worship in my complete deliverance and healing that I am living inside and out the GOOD LIFE.
The Lord is saying to me to tell others that we must keep the ball rolling to keep up the momentum of victory.
1 Thess. 5:24 The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.
Psalm 103: 1-5 Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns my with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's!
Be blessed by this word from the Lord, Manie

0 comments: