Thursday, February 19, 2009

Side with the word...

This was a phrase I first read in a Kenneth Hagin Sr. book a while ago but the other night in the middle of some physical pain the Lord brought it to my rememberance. So still sleepy and still in pain I confessed out loud I side with the Word. Today the Lord is telling me to tell you that He is calling us to do that same thing and side with the word. When we all that we see, and all we hear, and especially all that we feel tries to MAKE us think the word is not working for us STILL we have to confess is faith we side with word.

To side with the word is to agree the word and believe the word. It means when ALL we have is the word we still trust the word.
This is what Hebrews 11:1 in the Amplified has to say NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the sense].
So when in my natural ability I can't perceive what I have asked for then my faith can with my supernatural ability.

My empty bank account may try and cause to believe I am broke but I side with the word says says I am Abraham's seed and heir to the promise. I side with the word that says God gives me the ability to produce wealth.
The pain in my body may try and cause me to think I am sick and get worried but I side with the word that says with His stripes I am healed.
My situation may seem without hope and impossible in the natural but I side with the word that says ALL things are possible to me because I believe.
I side with the word that in Deut. 28:6 (NLT) that wherever you go and whatever you do, you will be blessed.

Right now I decree that everyday and in everyway I side with the word of God. Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: