Sunday, January 25, 2009

WORD BLESSINGS

Matthew 12:37 (NLT) The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you. I talked today on my word press site about word curses and I want to add to that and also teach you about word blessings. We all have probably been damaged early in our lives by having negative or harsh words spoken to us or against us. It is time now to heal that damage with the healing words of God.
It is not enough for us to just kill the words curses but we must also replace them with word blessings. It Is imperative for us believers to daily start off our days will biblical affirmations.
You need to scour the word of God and echo what IT has to say about you and then say it to you.
I will leave you will a few that I meditate and speak on all day every day.
I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. I am the head and not the tail. I am on top and not the bottom. I blessed coming it and blessing going out. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. No one is able to stand against me all the days of my life. I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus. God loves me and He is always with me and will never leave me nor forsake me.
Be Blessed. Manie

0 comments: