Friday, January 02, 2009

Right now and Right here

John 10:10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
The KEY to having and enjoying life is to STOP focusing on the stealing, killing and destroying and to focus on the abundance, to the full and the overflow. In the beginning of this YEAR I have decided no more focusing on what I NEED because the LORD is my shepherd and I shall NOT want. From this day forward my faith talks like it is DONE because the truth is that it REALLY is. There will be NO more talk of hindrances, lack, weakness or failure. The bible tells us in 2 Corinthians 6:2 (NLT) For God says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you." Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation.
I am GOING to tell you I was wrong all last year in thinking I was waiting for manifestation of my prayers. The truth is the manifestation is HERE. It is as REAL now as it will ever before. The bible tells us in Hebrews 11:1 that Faith is a NOW substance. Right now YOU have everything you need from the LORD and don't allow your senses to STOP you from receiving that truth. God is REAL. Jesus is REAL. The Holy Spirit is REAL and we can't see them but we know they are more REAL in fact than anything we can see. All you asked for from the LORD is right here right now. Thank God that your money, your car, your house, the healing in your mind and body and the deliverance and salvation for your loved ones because it has all been done we thank God for it. Every second of every day thank HIM for what is done.
We are children of the KING and citizens of the KINGDOM and we operate on a totally different system than the world. New Age thinkers tell us that we can attract to ourselves what we want but the word of God says in 1 Corinthians 3:21 All things ARE yours. It doesn't say it can be or it might be BUT is says all things ARE yours. Are as is present tense. I want to encourage you to go forward in praise and thanksgiving because because TODAY is your day. Manie

2 comments:

BLESSED BRANCHES said...

Hi Manie! Thanks so much for the link referral rating! I really like your Blog; it is on target. I'll be a regular visitor; all the best. If I can help you in any way with information; just let me know. Great article! Love Elaine

BLESSED BRANCHES said...

Hi Manie! Thanks so much for writing a great article. I found out about your site from link referral which I am new to. I'll be a regular visitor and keep you in my prayers. Blessings & Love Elaine