Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"I"

I speak for me- Now you speak for you...
I believe that the power of God is available to me and through me and MOVES for me on my behalf. I earnestly seek God and He rewards me. I believe that I am a conduit of faith in which to receive the blessings of and from God. I believe that what I say with my mouth in accordance with God's word will come to pass for me. I believe that God can do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING but fail me. I believe that wherever I go and whatever I do, I will be blessed. I believe the LORD will guarantee a blessing on everything I do. I believe that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I believe that the LORD is for me and that no one can be against me.

I decree according to the word of God that I am not afraid but I will stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will bring me today. The oppression and opposition I see today I will never see again. I decree according to the word of God that my God has supplied for all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
I decree that when I submit to God and resist the devil he will flee. In the name of Jesus I submit to have joy and I resist despair. In the name of Jesus I submit to have peace and I resist worry. In the name of Jesus I submit to being the head and I resist being the tail. In the name of Jesus I submit to being accepted and I resist any and all forms of rejection. In the name of Jesus I submit to love and I resist all forms of hate. In the name of Jesus I submit to being more than a conqueror and I resist failure. In the name of Jesus I submit to have happiness and I resist depression. I submit to obtaining God's wealth and prosperity for me and I resist the enemy's lack and poverty. I submit to being healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ and I resist the enemy's sickness. I submit to God's strength and power and I reject the enemy's self-pity.

I choose to think GOD thoughts and I reject the enemy's suggestions. I touch and agree with Jesus that I am whole. I am loved. I am anointed. I expect and believe for God's absolute best for my life. I am no longer familiar with misery, hurt and disappointment. I am a PRISONER of hope. I am a believer. I can do things through Christ who strengths me. I think that God will cause all things to work together for my good. I am with the power of God to forgive quickly and often. I am NOT overly sensitive and I do not judge others. I am YIELDED the power and control of the Holy Spirit. I have unlimited access to the supernatural and the miraculous. Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: