Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who is trying to stop you?

Some of us are well with familiar with the worldly saying I can't catch a break if it fell in my lap. It may seen comical but the truth is that some of us have been running into roadblock after roadblock in pursuit of our goals, dreams and desires. We don't understand why it seems like even the smallest things are made to be so difficult. I may alone in this but have you ever looked at the life of distant associate of close relative and it appears that they are doing better and living better than you and yet with little to no reverence and love for Jesus Christ. Well if you haven't, I have. I don't make it habit to compare myself with other people because I know that I am a KINGDOM person and so my refining and processing is always going to look different that others. Like I heard Pastor Paula White said recently I can't and would never trade in progress for process.
But today I want to talk to that person that feels close to the end of their rope. You have been praying to knock the wall down but even a crack on the surface would be cause for a celebration right now. Your petition for your wealth and riches has been downgraded to pleas for provision. I understand. I myself have been dealing with demonic opposition for some time now.
In Daniel 10 there is an account of Daniel's prayers being hindered by an evil spirit. In Romans 15 the Apostle Paul talks about being delayed by opposition in his pursuit to preach to the church in Rome.
We know that the enemy can't stop the plans and purposes in our lives. The good news is that he is not even able to be successful in hindering us from moving forward in them.
On the other hand in the book of 1 Samuel 14 Jonathan is talking to his armour bearer about their impending battle with the Philistine army. It reads in verse 6 "Let's go across to the outpost of those pagan," Jonathan said to his armor bearer. "Perhaps the LORD will help us, for nothing can hinder the LORD. He can win a battle whether he has many warriors or only a few!" All the opposition you are facing today is coming from the enemy he will only successful if you give up. You need to know there is power in the name of Jesus. You need to remember that God is for you. You need to speak out that God is your very present help. You need to decree that when the enemy comes in (to oppose and hinder) like a flood, The Spirit of the LORD will life up a standard against him. Move FORWARD. Press ONWARD.
In Jesus Name Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: