Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Excitement in your expectancy

From the moment I learned I was carrying my oldest daughter to the moment she entered the world I was GIDDY with excitement. I couldn't wait to see her looks, hear her voice, know her personality and from the time she entered the world to now almost 4 yrs later she has NOT disappointed me. Now don't get me wrong the first trimester was TORTURE I surpasses morning sickness and had day and evening sickness but nevertheless it was beyond me to wrap my mind around the fact that I was the carrier of life. It seemed like those were the longest nine months I had ever lived through. Not one day went by that at some in point during the day that complete exhilaration took over for me for a few moments.
Some of us are now carrying some really big promises from God in our bellies. Yet we get up everyday possibly not walking in the excitement that at any moment the glory of God was going to be manifested you would OVER THE MOON with expectation. God's promises don't come with a due date because from the ask we are believe to receive.
It is time for you to be excited about the goodness and glory soon to be shown in your lives. Both of my children came a few days early and I like to think my excitement for both of them had something to do with that. When others see God show up for you the way He is going to then they will want to see and know that goodness too. You should be excited about the lives that are soon to be changed through your prayers, you should have excitement about the freedom you have and that there is yet more to come. You should be excited because will DO everything that He promised to you.
David was so anxious and excited to see the end of Goliath the bible records in 1 Samuel 17:48 As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him.
It says in James 2:26 Just as the body is dead without breath, so also faith is dead without good works. Part of your good works should be a display of excitement to show how fully we trust God to do what He promised.
In Luke 23 of the Amplified Bible verses 4-6 write that part of the sin the people accused Jesus of to Pilate was that He stirred up and excited the people.
Today stir up your excitement and know that miracles, blessings, deliverance and breakthrough is on the way. Mix in excitement with your expectancy and see things show up sooner than you imagined.
Confession: Lord today I am excited because I know that you are doing far above all that I asked and imagined. Father, today I am excited that because you love I know you can do EVERYTHING but fail me. Because of and In the the name of Jesus I am excited.
Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: