Thursday, September 04, 2008

In this for the long Haul

This is my Hello to whoever is out there. I don't know much how to introduce myself so I will skip over a formal introduction and get straight to the point. My dashboard and profile pretty much say why I am here so I will proceed with my devotion.
We are living in the day and age where everyone can believe in the concept of a Higher Power but no one can say the name Jesus. I read the bumper stickers where people say God is too big for one religion. I wonder if those people think there husband is too much man for one woman. Or that there house is to big for just their family. There seems to be a problem when we as a country or even the world can be fanatical about sports, music, movies, books, even the internet at times but believing in Jesus Christ is too out there for some people. We are spellbound by the Star Wars movies, enthralled by Harry Potter books and all that other stuff but we are the freaks for loving Jesus Christ. I am a long way from being the undercover Christian I use to be that was even embarrassed to say grace in public. Christ has brought me through too much for me to deny that its for Him I live and for Him I die. This blog is the start of the writing ministry that is CALL of the Lord for my life. I will say right now that NOT everyone may not receive or even agree with everything I have to say. That is OK. I trust that the people God sends here will find a WORD that has been sent for them from HIM. I am not the kind of person who pushes their beliefs on others but I am BOLD enough to say that I know that MY way is THE way. John 14: 6 (NIV) Jesus answered, ” I am the way, and the truth and the life. No one comes through the Father except through me.
I am a christian. I will share a lot of who I and who I was in my writings. There may here and there be a bit of vulnerability but more often those I come from a place of renew strength and unstoppable persistence. I am a believer in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. I believe that the bible is living Holy Ghost inspired word of God written through the hand of men. I may not be able to as to explain and as of yet understand every part of it but still I believe it ALL. I take it all by FAITH. In my faith I also believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was crucified on the cross for the sins and redemption of all. I believe that He was brought back to life through the power of God Almighty who gave to Him all authority in heaven and on earth. I agree that as a believer in Christ I have been given by Him that same power and authority. I am believe that the Messiah is coming back again. You get the definition of FAITH in Hebrews 11:1 as being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. My entire relationship with God and His son Jesus and the Holy Spirit is based on my faith that everything I believe in Him and about Him is the absolute TRUTH.
I am indeed an anointed woman of God who has heard the voice of the Lord to me to instruct, build up, and heal the believers in the body of Christ with the wisdom, revelation & understanding as God makes it available to me. I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I have taken my fair share of falls then and sometimes now but I have received the commission from Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: