Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Are you the real deal?

There are a lot of guys I know that though they are unmarried like to call their significant other their wifey. It seems cute to the guys and I am sure flattering to the girl but the truth is ITS neither. Maybe the females think of it as a way of calling those things that be not as though they were. I know for the guys they think of a compromise- I will call you wifey without through covenant obligating myself to you as your husband.
In the bible it records in Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds a what is good and received favor from the LORD. I know a lot of people use that scripture to stress that King Solomon was was putting emphasis on the fact that it is HE who finds a wife. Meaning it is up to the men to find us. The Holy Spirit revealed to me the part that need to be stressed was that finding a wife is a good thing.
I know that Paul talks a lot about marriage and does other biblical writers but for me when at all possible even in the word I like heed the personal direction of the Lord. So it goes In Genesis 1:18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." Then in verse 22 it is written Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and He brought her to the man. Men don't just find wives, God makes us wives and takes US to THEM.
My prayer is one of not only wanting a husband but for God to make me a wife, a suitable helper and companion for my husband. My prayer is to be found full of the LOVE of God and giving back that same love.
In this day and age their are too many wifeys and not enough wives. Wifeys are knock-offs and wives are the God made real deals.
Isaiah 41:29 See, they are all false! Their deeds amount to nothing; their images are but wind and confusion.
A lot of men don't need the hassle of asking and seeking God about a wife when their are so many women ready to label themselves as their wifeys. They all think in bypassing God and working it out themselves they got over and ended up with a bargain. It may seem worthwhile to pay $50 bucks for the fake Huey instead of $500 for the real Louis. But the truth is the cost is not exclusively about the name but its about the value.
When you with your fake knock off get caught in a rainstorm or with just everyday usage you see the leather starting to chip and fade. You notice the stares when you pull out your bus pass from your Gucci bag. I use to be a buyer of knock offs myself until I got tired of wasting my money. I decided I would get the real thing only when I could afford it.
There are some men right now that are finding the value in having an anointed woman of God in their life. Someone who obeys the word of God to abstain from sex until marriage and protecting her life and his from the threat of HIV and other STDS. It is of value to a man to know that a powerful woman of God who can keep covered through intercession and prayer.
Jeremiah 31:22 The Lord will create a new thing on earth-a woman will surround {protect} a man.
It is time to become mature in the knowlege that God has placed on us as chosen vessels. Romans 11:5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace.
It is time to be TRANSFORMED by the renewing of your minds. We can no longer conform any longer to the patterns of the other {females} in this world.
We are the salt of the earth. We are the light of the world. Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
Finally I decree according to Proverbs 13:5 The righteous hate what is false, but the wicked bring shame and disgrace. In Jesus Name Be Blessed, Manie

0 comments: